AIRCOM TWINS. GLOSSARY AND VOCABULARY LEARNING GUIDE
Paiement 100% sécurisé
Des produits au meilleur prix
Une équipe de professionnels à votre écoute
Part I is a glossary of terms and phrases pilots and controllers use in their radio exchanges; they are all presented in an authentic context representative of a wide variety of routine and non-routine situations.
Part II is a vocabulary learning guide in which the terms and phrases listed in the glossary are classified by phase of flight ; thus, by selecting a particular phase, you will be able to revise rapidly the key terms and phrases relating to that phase.
AIRCOM Twins will be most profitable if used jointly with AIRCOM, the associated English course in radio communications for airline pilots.
1. Pre-flight and start-up problems
2. Parking and ground-handling problems
3. Ground hazards
4. Pre-flight technical incidents
5. Dispatch, customs, security, health
7. Runway surface conditions
8. Take-off and departure
11. Descent and holding
13. Lighting and landing aids
15. ATC-related events
16. Engine trouble
17. Systems failures
18. Fire hazard
19. Weather hazards
20. Passenger & crew-related events